(205) 877-0177 fax
(205) 563-8580 cell phone
2850 Cahaba Road
Mountain Brook AL, 35223
Receive Email Alerts from Me
I grew up in Coral Gables, FL and moved to Alabama to attend Auburn University where I received my degree in Interior Design from the College of Architecture. I started my career as a commercial designer. After starting my family, I focused on community affairs and volunteer work. Once my children were grown, I thought long and hard about getting back into the professional world. I knew I could no longer commit to the travel involved for out-of-town commercial jobs, so I combined my knowledge of structure and design with my love of service to find the Real Estate industry.
Over time, I realized it was my love of service that has sustained me in this business rather than my architectural background. For selling, I help in preparing your home for the market, guidance through the process, and resources for the sale. For Buyers, I begin the search for your next home, offer market expertise, utilize successful negotiating skills, and provide knowledge of necessary resources. Real Estate allows me to serve my clients and guarantee a positive outcome for their families.
This is how I have built my successful business of 25+ years as an Associate Broker serving the Greater Birmingham Market and surrounding counties. It is my exceptional customer service and attention to detail that I will use to serve you!
- Lifetime Member, Club of Excellence
- Top 10% in Sales
- Recipient of Top Producer and Owner's Awards
- Recipient of the Jim Lawrence Award
- Named the “Sales Associate of the Year” twice
- Active in the Greater Birmingham Community
- Top Relocation Agent
- Member of Birmingham Associate of Realtors
- Member of Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Undergraduate Degree from the College of Architecture for Interior Design, Auburn University
- Graduate Degree – Masters in Business Administration (MBA), University of Alabama at Birmingham
“Pam displayed the characteristics of knowledge, professionalism and integrity from previous experience we knew was the exception.”
- Mark and Phyllis Myers
“She was simply incredible. She was there to help me with all the decisions since I’m really ignorant about the home-buying process. She took charge and gave me such comfort and peace of mind knowing I had her to help me with the decisions and what steps to take once an offer had been made. This would not have been possible without her skill and help.”
- Sue Whiddon