(256) 710-3687 cell phone
1760 Oxmoor Rd,
Birmingham AL, 35209
Receive Email Alerts from Me
With a devoted history in the service industry, helping others is my second nature. My passion for serving first led me to work at Make-A-Wish in Nashville, TN where making dreams come true became my daily goal. Upon moving to Birmingham, I had the honor of working with adults with special needs at The Exceptional Foundation. The coordination of logistics in the nonprofit sector paired with the fulfillment I found in those relationships led me to the real estate industry. I am dedicated to building lasting relationships, and am determined to fulfill your vision through effective communication, strong negotiation and diligence. As your realtor, I am committed to exercise these qualities throughout every step of the transaction. No matter the task, my goal is to create experiences of success.
I live in Crestwood with my husband, Tim, and our black lab Governor- “Gov” for short. In my free time I love going to the lake, traveling, playing the piano, and spending time with my wonderful friends and family.
Volunteer and Membership
- Junior Board at The Exceptional Foundation
- Volunteer at The WellHouse
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni
- Member of Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Member of Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- " Megan is amazing!!!! She put up with all my demands, looked at probably over 30 homes with me and found me the perfect one in Pelham. Her professionalism and knowledge of the area is ????.
If you’re looking in the Bham, Pelham, Hoover, Vestavia, Jefferson Co. or Shelby Co. area she’s the agent for you!"
- "Megan is by far the best!! She helped my fiancé and I find our dream home!! Not only did she go above and beyond for us, she has the sweetest personality!!"
- "Megan will go above and beyond to help you find a home that works perfectly for you and your family. She recently helped me in my search for a place to live in Birmingham. She offered tours during times that accommodated my work schedule, was very clear in her description of the spaces, and never left me with unanswered questions. She is so personable and willing to help. Highly recommend using her as your agent!"