(205) 960-8138 cell phone
2850 Cahaba Road
Mountain Brook AL, 35223
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Having had 3 children in 15 months (twin boys and a daughter) I've always been quite busy and juggled multiple tasks, so real estate felt like a natural fit for me. I have also been a successful "match-maker", so matching buyers with their future homes, and sellers with the right buyers is extremely gratifying! I thrive on being busy and love how each day in real estate is different than the next. There are many moving parts involved - a dozen different parties, or more - and helping buyers and sellers navigate through the process as smoothly as possible is something I take very seriously. In the end it should be a "win win" situation with all parties feeling like it's a positive experience, instead of one that is extremely stressful. I love what I do, and that's why I do it!
- Graduate of UAB
- Member of Temple Beth-EL.
- Temple Beth-EL Sisterhood
- Hadassah Member
- Tennis Teams: USTA, & Pinetree Country Club
- Enjoys painting, gardening, cooking, walking, music, reading, tennis, snow skiing, boxing, hiking, and our LABS!
- Mother of twin boys, Andrew and Michael and daughter, Valerie
- Lives in Mountain Brook, AL
- Married to Dr. Daniel Mirelman since 1982
- Licensed REALTOR since 2003
- Member of Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Member of Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Architectural Review and Design Committee for Pioneer Lakes
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Two time LAH Associate of the Year
- Continuous Top Producer, multiple years