(205) 240-8284 cell phone
2850 Cahaba Road
Mountain Brook AL, 35223
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Nineteen ninety-three was the year I got my real estate license and went to work with LAH – the first time. Two thousand sixteen was the year I came back to LAH. In between, I raised three children and jumped head-first into the world of volunteering. I worked with the church, the schools, the YMCA, the Ballet, and the Zoo. I learned to balance time, people, places, and ideas – all of which I get to do today as I help clients buy and/or sell their home.
Buying and/or selling a home can be stressful. It’s my job to take that stress off my clients. “Cooler heads prevail,” as they say. I have been told that I’m level-headed and even-keeled.
I grew up in Birmingham, chose to raise my family here, and I know the area well. Birmingham and its surrounding communities have so much to offer in business, healthcare, arts, music, education, and sports. It is a joy and a privilege to work with my clients.
I would love to work with you!
A little about me….
- Graduated from Mountain Brook High School 1984
- Graduated from Wake Forest University 1988
- Worked at NBC Bank in Marketing and Mortgage Loans
- Board Member YMCA of Birmingham
- Past President Ballet Guild of Birmingham
- Member St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, past Vestry member
- Married to Clinton Smith
- Three children – Catherine, graduate of Belmont University
Anderson, graduate of University of Mississippi
Marshall, graduate of Wake Forest University