Rosalie Lowy, AL REALTOR®
- Born in Northeast New Jersey, lived in New York City; Pittsburgh, PA.; Orlando, FL.; Miami, FL., Birmingham, AL.
- Love my husband, Stephen Lowy; my two children Heidi and Hadley; and my four grandchildren, Kylie, Zachary, Colette and Gabriella and I am owned by my two West Highland Terriers: Master Bentley and Sir Dudley
- Graduate of Caldwell University, Caldwell , N.J.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: Music and Education
- Sales and Marketing for International Multifoods in Orlando, FL.
- Sales and Marketing for Dun & Bradstreet in Orlando, FL.
- Sales and Marketing for ClubCorp of America in Miami, FL. and Birmingham, AL.
- Instructed colleagues in Selling Skills, Telephone Skills
- And Service Quality Management Skills with emphasis on value selling.
- Member of Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Member of Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Chabad of Alabama, affiliation
- Hadassah, 3 generation Life Member
- Citizens Coalition For a Better Birmingham, Officer
- President’s Club Awards; Overachiever’s Awards; Service Quality Management Awards
- Designed a Service Quality Management Curriculum for “Knock Your Socks Off Service.”
- Certified Relocation Specialist