Dina Hendrix, AL REALTOR®
Historic Property Specialist
When it’s time to list your historic Birmingham, AL home, you will need a Realtor with special expertise. Dina Hendrix studied architecture and Interior Design at Samford University, graduating with a BS in interior Design in 1989. Dina is a respected real estate professional with experience living in, buying and selling, vintage and historic homes in the greater Birmingham area. Whether it be a charming bungalow in Homewood or a landmark Estate in Mountain Brook, when it’s time to sell your historic Birmingham home, you will need a Realtor with special expertise.
“I have always lived in and loved older homes. Their uniqueness, charm and rarity give them an increasing and lasting value”.
Dina’s fascination with old houses began as a child growing up in small towns in and around Iowa and Minneapolis. Dina loves the character and detail found in period architecture and enjoys working with homeowners and buyers who are equally as dedicated to the history and preservation of Birmingham’s historic homes. Dina believes that it takes an artful eye and a historian’s passion to successfully market historic Birmingham properties.
Although as a Realtor, Dina’s expertise is in the selling and listing of historic properties, Dina also lists and sells many newer homes in and around Birmingham.
- BS in Interior Design
- MS in Education
- Member Of Birmingham Historical Society
- Member Of the Redmont Park Neighborhood Association
- Member Of Jefferson County Historical Association
- Member of the Alabama Trust for Historic Preservation
- Member Of The National Association Of Realtors
- Member Of The Alabama Association Of Realtors
- Member Of The Birmingham Association Of Realtors
- Member Of The Birmingham Area MLS