Reciprocal Broker License – $100 | Reciprocal Salesperson License – $100
What Kind of License Do You Have in Another State?
A reciprocal license.
What Are the Qualifications to Obtain a Reciprocal License in Alabama?
- Hold a current license on either active or inactive status in the state where you took pre license course work.
- Have taken the entire exam that is called for to be licensed in your qualifying state.
- Obtain a certification of licensure (license history) from your qualifying state and any other state(s) where you hold or have held a license within the past 5 years.
- Complete the appropriate 6 hours of Alabama law in either the salesperson or broker pre license course.
- Pass the Alabama law portion of Alabama’s salesperson or broker licensing exam.
Provided by the Alabama Real Estate Commission:
CLICK HERE TO READ IMPORTANT NOTICE: Requirements for Reciprocal Licensure Change.
Alabama Real Estate Commission
1201 Carmichael Way
Montgomery, Alabama 36106
When you complete the course your completion information will be transmitted to the testing agency, Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP). As soon as AMP processes your information you will receive an email from AMP indicating that you can schedule an appointment for the Alabama license law portion of the state exam.