Salesperson License – $295
A career in Real Estate is one that can be rewarding but also challenging. You may have wondered, “How do I get started in real estate?” or “How do I find the best realtor course?”
The Career Academy of Real Estate can help you get started in real estate as well as guide you through each step.
Step 1 – Make Sure You Are Eligible
To get a real estate license in Alabama, an applicant who does not already hold a current real estate license in another state must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident
- Be at least 19 years old
- Show proof of bona fide residency in any state in the U.S.
- Show proof of high school graduation or GED
- Not have been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude
- Not have had a real estate application or license rejected or revoked in any state within the past two years
- Take this 60-hour Alabama real estate salesperson’s course and pass the proctored final examination
Step 2 – Register for Salesperson License Course
To register for the Salesperson License course, please complete this registration form.
Once registered you can access the self-paced sessions at any time by going to www.careeracademyofrealestate.com. Enter your email address and the password you established when registering where it says, “If you have already registered log in here…”
Our students love the flexibility this course offers. We work hard to make it easy for you!
You have a whole year to complete the course and take a final exam. In fact, unlike other real estate course sites, we allow you the same year that the state of Alabama allows you to complete your course work and take your exam without charging you more money! After you pass your final exam with a 70% or better within the same year, your next step is to pass the state exam and then you are on your way to fulfilling your dream!!!
During your coursework, you will want to interview with different brokers to decide where you will want to place your temporary license once you have passed your state exam. Visit our blog for an article on how to choose a broker.